Protective insulated jacket
Protective jacket XVERT, woven.
- coating: 100% polyester oxford coated with polyurethane with 200 g/m2 basis weight
- lining 100% polyester 190T taffeta with a weight of 50 g/m2
- lining 100% polyester with a weight of 190 g/m2
- quilted inside
- stand up collar
- three chest pockets, including two zippered pockets and one pocket with Velcro
- two pockets at the sides at the bottom
- zippered pocket on the left sleeve
- additional pocket with Velcro closure on the inside
- bottom of the jacket and sleeves finished with ribbing
- fluorescent fabric and reflective stripes increase visibility
- ideal for road users and other law enforcement
- 100% Polyester
- 100% Polyester coated with polyurethane
- 100% Polyester
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not bleach / chlorine
- Do not iron
- Do not dry clean
- Wash in temp. to 40°C
We recommend for industries:
- Logistics including transport and handling (warehouse works)
- Metalworking as well as operators of machinery and equipment and their repair
- Construction and renovation works/ Assembly and installation works/ Construction of roads
We present the recommended products below.
Familiarize yourself with the technologies we use to produce our clothing!
High Technology Fabric (HTF)
HTF is a material manufacturing technology that provides, on the one hand, extraordinary durability, and, on the other hand, very high comfort of wearing the products.
Quality Comfort Technology (QCT)
Quality Comfort Technology puts the convenience and comfort of users first, while ensuring the highest level of quality.
SoftShell High-quality clothes thanks to the use of modern technology of combining two or three layers of clothing, the purpose of which is to improve the comfort of wearing while providing protection against changing weather conditions.