Protective ladies' apron
Women's short-sleeved protective apron.
- 50% polyester, 50% cotton
- weight 195 g/m2
- two pockets at the bottom
- collar in the form of a stand-up collar
- in the lower back of the fly
- tested for harmful substances in accordance with OEKO-TEX® Standard 100
- ideal for cleaning services, as well as for use in shops or florists
- 50% Polyester
- 50% Cotton
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not bleach / chlorine
- Do not dry clean
- Wash in temp. to 40°C
- Ironing temperature 150°C
We recommend for industries:
- Technical service of facilities including hotels, houseworks and cleaning, florists
- Food industry including restaurant, health care and medical services
We present the recommended products below.
Familiarize yourself with the technologies we use to produce our clothing!
High Technology Fabric (HTF)
HTF is a material manufacturing technology that provides, on the one hand, extraordinary durability, and, on the other hand, very high comfort of wearing the products.
Quality Comfort Technology (QCT)
Quality Comfort Technology puts the convenience and comfort of users first, while ensuring the highest level of quality.
SoftShell High-quality clothes thanks to the use of modern technology of combining two or three layers of clothing, the purpose of which is to improve the comfort of wearing while providing protection against changing weather conditions.